Yesterday, I had a bad start of the day… I was slightly late when I left so I decided to take NKVE to college… when I was at the toll lining up at the touch & go lane to realize that the touch & go Card is NOT in the CAR… I was so pist of and because of that I jammed up an already jam place even more and I was LATE to college… *cursing the person who took the touch & go n not wanting 2 admit its his fault*
I had my 1st OB group presentation on HOW to SAVE TITANIC… it all went on good and smooth… and during IDC 7 out of 8groups in the class didn’t prepare the presentation that was suppose 2 b presented… after a 10mins arguing, the lecture said “ do it tomorrow or Never do it”… the smile and joke with us for another 2min then said, okay class dismiss and he left class be4 any of the students… my lecturer is SO funny and he is the Lamest Lecturer I have ever seen so far…
After class I came home, then I went 2 1u to settle some stuff and did a lil grocery shopping with mom… Its Monday so its Pasar Malam nite… I went to pick My dearie Vanessa and was cought in the jam half the way, and then we went 2 SS2 to meet up with Ming Huiy n headed off to pasar malam… I was so innocent yesterday being bombarded by Van with all kinds of sarcastic remark and tones…. Haha but nvm I had my share of fun as well… she was super hyper 2day n her brain was working TOO fast n she starts 2 come out with weird names for Ming Huiy… we couldn’t stop laughing… every lil thing that happen or said was imagined in a wrong way n another joke was crack. I laugh till I couldn’t stop when we were eating in KTZ…
I was given a statement and that the statement is a promise that I have to keep the to hyperpiggy… I have never heard any1 giving such statement in exchange for something simple… gosh it was hilarious but 4sure it’s a promise that I will never break… ehehe… muaxx.love ya dear…
No comments:
Post a Comment