MY ROOM IS CLEAN AND TIDY… it includes my cupboard as well…
for those who has been to my room, I’m sure u know Y I am so happy that my room is now clean n tidy, and I am sure u r shock to see how clean my room is NOW after looking at the picture…
100% credit goes to a my bestest Ji mui, Vanessa for the clean and tidy room that u’ve seen in the pic… she came over 2 my hse to get some stuff for her dad as well as to help me clean my room… I’m sure she was cursing me for messing up my room really badly… I haven seen my table top for more den a month… my table was stack with all kind of things…. I had so much rubbish in my room and we actually had a black garbage bag full of stuff when we r done tidying the room… I got serious nagging from her cos I SIMPLY put my money and my important stuffs… Now that she has organized my room for me, I’ll try my very best to not mess my room up AGAIN cos after this the next time she can come n help me tidy will b 1 or 2 YEARs later… THANKS dear for all your help… if it wasn’t u, I am sure my room will NEVER b as clean n as tidy as it is NOW… MUAXXX…
Followed mom to dinner in Holiday Villa… it was a dinner organized by BGF to raise fund for Ajahn Brahms retreat center in Australia… during the performance of Baba n Nyonya, I laugh so much till I nearly fell of my chair…
let me share the best story of the nite...
Its very easy to take an aeroplane… u just need to buy your air ticket then get onto the plane n fly… but You actually have to learn 2 swim…. WHY??? Because….. there was once when I was taking a flight and the plane was heading downwards…. The captain made an announcement “this is an emergency and we are making an emergency landing on the sea… cabin crew pls open all the emergency exit…ladies and gentlement, those who knows how 2 swim pls jump out n swim to the shore.. its just 100m away… as for those who can’t swim, the captain and all the cabin crew would like to thank you for flying with us...

No comments:
Post a Comment