Sunday School is officially reopened today… I always look forward to Sundays cos I will meet up with all my kalyana Mitra’s… a place where I called it a home… a place where I find peace, a place where I can just be myself and a place where there is so much memories has been created…
Due to the holidays, I couldn’t wake up to my alarm… but then I got up 2 call my dearie Van to wake her up and then went back 2 sleep and let my alarm ring for another 20mins be4 I finally got up n get ready to go temple… reach temple at 8.30am sharp, said hi to Huiy and the others then I had to go up 2 class d… Didn’t really know what to do in class with the students… they were so quiet at 1st but later on I just hope they would stop making noisy n be silent for just 5mins…
after class I went to meet up wit all my dear Kalyana Mitra’s… we all wore the same t-shirt… the 5th BISDS youth camp t-shirt… we look so nice n uniform when we all sang 2gather for puja in the Asoka Hall.. the t-shirt design is super nice…biggest thanks to our beloved designer who will b leaving us in 26 days.. sobz… after that we went for a Mamak session in Grace… we occupied the long table n we were so loud n noisy, wit geetha scolding jiok in Cantonese that were thought by Van and Sze Huey… it was so hilarious… I went back to temple early wit Van cos she has 2 teach dancing… ASTRO came for shooting so we all hafta ACT for Iron Lady… we even had to go and simply find few person and come sit down with Huiy, Hock Hao and I and act as thou it’s the choir group…
Finally at 1pm, Astro crew left and we are free to go… we were suppose 2 have our Youth Camp feedback meeting cum Gathering at 1pm but we only started at 1.45pm because that is when the food arrived… Jiok, Geetha and Sze Huey left at 12pm to buy Domino pizza n KFC and they r suppose 2 come back by 1pm.. BUT at 1pm we called them n they said they are still looking for the Domino in Bangsar… Van n I Nearly pengsan… they finally decide 2 gif up pizza n just went n got KFC and came back… The truth is they went down town to buy super yummy n tasty satay ayam and satay kambing… we had so much fun while eating…Vanessa was super hyper, from one corner u can hear her when she is in another corner… As per usual n nothing special, Jiok Li was the target that every1 fires… thanks to hig brilliant mouth that caused himself more bullets for us… it was hilarious when we heard he was sounded by Aunty Jackie cos he didn’t help her in the morning… then geetha scolded him “sei chun” and we laugh at him saying u kena scold “Sei Chun” by geetha… aunty Jackie heard and thought we called jiok “sei chun” cos kena scold by her she came over n wanted to sound us… but when she found out she couldn’t stop laughing as well… there was so many funny incident… Geetha having learnt Canto words from Vanessa n Sze huey, has been using them to Jiok Li all the time… “sei chun”, “ sei ham chong”, “Si Fat Long” this few words is words for sure u will hear when u are with Geetha and also having Jiok around her…
Meeting ended at 4pm and we wanted to leave but some of us took turns to b called to see Iron Lady… 1st was Ming huiy… she was suppose 2 pull herself out from being the Head for choir but failed cos having Iron lady n Sis Pek har der 2 pressure her, the poor gal couldn’t turn them down… then it was me n geetha… hahaha… it was scary but also hilarious talking to Iron Lady…
No comments:
Post a Comment