Monday, January 08, 2007

Today was the 1st day back in college after a whole month of Holiday… It feels really weird as most of my close friends has all graduated and left me All alone… I’m so gonna miss the times when I have my break with them that if full wit fun n laughter… anyway classes are not too bad… This semester I am taking Economics, Business Management and also Malaysian Studies… so far my lecturers are all very good, special and FUNNY in their own ways… just hope that I will achieve 80% for each subject and maintain my average of 80% and above..

Meet up with my Vanessa in Ikano Power Center after class… did some shopping then we went over to 1utama… we 1st went to Swatch to see if there is any watch that will catch Van’s eye BUT sad to say… there isn’t… haih… sad case… after her a lil bit more shopping we went for food in A&w… HAHAHA… from A&w we can see Rip Curl…. And in rip curl……(the story end without an end...) muahahahhaha…..

I was so bloated with after my drink in A&W but then we went to cinnabon…. Muahahaha… went to see SHOE after makan… but having some1 who haven been wearing SHOE for the past 10years it was nearly impossible to have any pair of shoe that will catch her eye... headache man…

Spending all this lil time with Van really makes my day even more meaningful…. The day that she is leaving to New Zealand is getting closer day by day… which means the time that I have left be4 she leaves is getting lesser n lesser… ARGH…. I dun even wanna think about it… SHIT!!!! I’m so happy for her that she is going to further her studies in overseas and she will have a brighter future… WE MAY BE FAR APART BUT OUR HEARTS ARE CLOSE TOGETHER… nothing can destroy the bond and trust that we have built with each other for the past years and having it surviving n getting stronger when I was a year away in Switzerland… LOVE YOU DEAR.. MUAXX

No comments: