Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yesterday was a Killer day... Had two major assignment due.. IB and OB... So glad its over but another assignment is yet up n due on Monday... This upcoming assignment due date has been postpone few times and now its brought forward again.. so it kind of screw things up.. A lot of us has put aside this assign till the end cos at current moment there is a lot of assignment that is due this week and the due date was postpone till 1 june... Just only today, they send us another email informing us the due date has been brought forward to 25/june... So its gonna b a hectic week again!!!

ANother week has pass which means its nearer to the end of Semester.. And I am nearer to my 3week Holiday tt I hav been awaiting... BUT BUT BUT.. before I can go for my hols, I have to get done with EXAM.. WHICH is a KILLER!!! the trauma of last Semester is actually still here in me... :(

Anyway I am so glad I can on9 again from home... Internet hasn't been working for the past few days.. when I am on9, its either I am in Uni, or my neighbour tt did not lock the wireless connection has left the modem on, or I went to a friends hse to on9.. Yesterday being home without internet connection, I felt so Handicap... I hav to admit, I am very attach to internet.. especially when I am home, I have to have internet connection.. So I went to buy a new all in one modem and router.. I actually set up the whole thing myself!! If I wait for my brothers to do, I would hav probably died be4 they actually try fixing it!!

One more Assignment + 2more presentation than I am done d.. all that is left for this semester is Exam..

No comments: