Its 1.30am now as I sit down n start typing... I am just done with my bath.. I was out doing my group assignment with my group mate till 12.30am in Starbucks... This is so tiring and I practically squeezed and used up all the brain juice I that is available to write out the assignment.. Shazeen finishes her class at 7pm.. so by the time we finish out quick dinner and settle down, it was already 8pm..
I was really frustrated at a point of time when I had the idea in mind.. I could explain the idea to Shazeen but when I was to typed it out, I could not get the words and its all stuck... I couldn't at all express my point out into words.. I was being very restless and impatient with myself... IT took me very long to just bring up one point... :(
I am glad there is progress in this IB assignment cos I still have OB assignment that is also due on Monday which I have not at all touch.. I NEED MORE TIME.. I NEED MORE MOTIVATION... I NEED MORE STRENGHT.. MONASH IS KILLER...
I am so glad to hav submitted the E-Biz assignment On Wednesday.. It has been a torturous assignment due to the same reason I have been complaining in the past few post.. the groupmates... argh!!!I was up till 6am editing the assignment... anyway its over now and i shall no longer complain about it.. ITS OVER N GONE... its just left with the 10% presentation on the assignment which I am not worries at all.. thanks to CIMP who has well train me in presentation... :)
Off to sleep now.. i'm mentally and physically exhausted...
2 comments:
u're crushed by assignments.. but no worries.. U CAN HANDLE IT!!
thanks dear.. leave comment at my chatter box ma..U write here, Usually i wont notice wan!! :)
Post a Comment