Its officially a month and I'm getting use to it being part of my life... I no longer ramble about the hassle that I have to go through but rather I am pretty happy and comfortable with it.. :)
Dad is back from Sabah.. Dunno how long will he be in KL.. Perhaps a week or 2 weeks.. It all depends on when the machines in Sabah is done reparing.. Hope he will stay till after we celebrate his birthday... Last year, we didn't get to celebrate his birthday cos he way away in Sabah...
The weekend is here!!! I am happy the weekend is here and this is going to be a weekend to catch some rest.. besides working tomorrow till 1pm, I will try my best to stay home n catch rest.. Sunday would be rest day as well... Its school holidays already so BISDS is closed for 2 sundays = 2sunday off for me.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment