Monday, June 12, 2006

REDANG HERE I COME…………………

Friday was my last day of work and I had to work the longest hours as well… I worked 10hours on Friday… I am happy that its my last day but I’m sure I’m gonna miss my working days… so I started work at 11am… during my 1hour break I bought lunch home for Kang around 4pm… went back 2 work at 5pm till 9pm… came home n dear came over 2 my house…

Saturday morning woke up at 7.30am n fetch Yang to school… came home n continue sleeping till 12am… was very tired cos I didn’t really slept the previous nite… had brunch in KFC with Kang den came back home… was reformatting my M-robe with dears lappy cos he left it at my hse 4 me 2 use… dear came over at 3.30pm den we left 2 Giant at 4pm to buy stuff for the CFC reunion gathering…. Came home at 5.30pm den we cooked the spaghetti n cut the watermelon… left hse at 6.30pm n headed to temple…

The CFC reunion gathering can consider quite successful… almost all the committee’s came… we finally started at 7.30pm… we started with watching the camp’s picture… laughing at all the silly pictures dat was took… it really brought back so many wonderful memory’s of camp to me… made me miss camp so much… den after dat was eating time… we had so much food… every1 was enjoying themselves with the food n fun… chit chatting n catching up with each other and also talking about camps funny incident made us all laugh so much… every1 started 2 leave around 9.30pm… those who stayed back had a lil secret talk… we snaps some pictures be4 we left… reach home around 10.45pm n I was dead tired… took my bath n I came on9…

those that stayed back till 10.30pm

my best ji mui n I

sweetheart n I

Darling jiok n I.. Muaxx luv ya

Sunday morning I woke up at 8am when my alarm rang… gosh lucky I set my alarm… if not I’m so sure dat I wun wake up until god knows what time…….. reach temple then I went up 2 class and teach… sis carol thought of giving them coloring 2 do so I went down 2 staff room to get color pencils… saw minghuiy so ask for the camps coloring sheets 4 my class… the children really enjoyed themselves coloring… the class was so quiet and I nearly fell asleep… had a lil game session with the kids be4 puja since there was oni 15mins left… we played musical chairs and they really enjoyed themselves… after class I came down n went 2 mamak with jiayen… Vanessa n Minghuiy finally came when jiayen n I planned 2 pay n leave… left temple at 1pm… came home n took a nap.. was very tired… went 2 grandpa’s hse 4 dinner and came back at 10pm… I’m so sleepy now but I gotta finish blogging because I’m leaving 2 redang 2molo and I doubt I have time 2 blog tomorrow…

I’ll b going to redand 2molo nite with jme, jane, thian, jhwa n ktong… will meet han n fan der… hopefully I will meet Kim n albert der also cos they r leaving on Tuesday n I’ll oni arriving on Tuesday morning… Cant wait to go to the beach… even though I hate the sun but I LOVE the BEACH & SEA….

My next update will b about my redang trip which will oni come after next week… YUPPI my dear Teng will b back when I’m back from Redang!!!

No comments: