The 8th Children Fellowship Camp was a BLAST… I truly enjoyed myself with all the funs n laughter… this is one memorable camp that I will never forget… thank you all the Committee’s and participant for making this camp a huge success and FUN…
Camp started on Saturday but we committee’s was suppose 2 check in the temple on Friday night… check in time was 8pm but I only arrived at 9pm… hehe… can’t blame me cos I was working till 7pm… was suppose 2 b 6pm but another worker took emergency leave so I had 2 stay an hour more… the best part was during my 1hour break I didn’t have time 2 eat but went 2 SS2 to pick up CFC stuff from Ming Huiy… so there goes my 1hour break… I reach home at
We all woke up and gather at the canteen by 7.15am… Vanessa n I left at
The next morning I woke up n woke every1 up cos sawkim n jiok went out 2 buy stuff… prepared stuff 4 morning puja while Vanessa did the morning exercise with the kids… I was in charge of the water game at 4pm… it was hot but yet the kids had loads of fun… the 1st game was the scissor paper stone game but the loser will get splashed with water but they r given the umbrella to protect themselves… it was really joy looking at them playing so happily and laughing so loudly.. they even manage 2 spoil 1 umbrella… the 2nd game was the bomb game… all the committee joint in the game also.. its called the bomb game… every1 just had so much fun and laughter… dinner was very special indeed… its all plan and manage by my dear Jiok… F&B student wor sure got great idea’s like dis ler… the dinner was really nice… the kids just sat there and all food will b served 2 them… Talent nite was our 2nd big event of the camp… a lot of parents came to witness the performance of the kids… we had a sharing session be4 we ended the event… parent, participant n committee’s can come out to express their feelings… Vanessa, Geetha n I was ‘APPOINTED’ by the kids during the sharing session… few committee’s left after talent nite cos they r having classes on Monday but YET the camp spirit is always there…
The very last morning of the camp… Geetha and I didn’t manage 2 go buy flowers so we borrowed the flowers from the Shrine Hall for morning puja… Had bambi II movie session for the participant and then the camp came 2 an end… when there is a staring there is always an ending… this camp is really a memorable camp… I miss camp so much as I wasn’t around for any camp last year… camp is always something that I look forward 2 join every year without fail…
Finish cleaning and left temple at 3.30pm… went for lunch in KFC with Geetha, SzeHuey, Jun Han, my 2bro’s n I… fetch Jun Han home and arrived home at 6.15pm.. went straight 2 bed after that… woke up at 11pm and was on the phone with dear till almost 12am den I continued my sleep… was so tired but yet I was so happy about camp… sweet memories and the smile’s will always b with me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment