It’s another parentless week… dad left to Sabah last Thurs and mom left to India on Saturday… I’ve no idea when is dad coming back from Sabah while mom will only be coming back from India next Wednesday… I’ll b enjoying the beach in Redang when mom comes back… I really miss the sea side SOOOooo much... haven been to the seaside for more den a year…
Drove mom to KLIA on Sat morning with Yang n Kang… Don’t drive 2 KLIA alone because u will just sleep off on the road especially if u r tired… went down 2 Old Town 2 collect some stuff… got a call and had 2 go 2 work at 2pm because another worker didn’t turn up.. since it was a public holiday the shop doesn’t have enough worker.. was suppose 2 go home at 9pm but ended up I had 2 work till closing which is 10.30pm… took my salary as well cause Melyvn came down from Singapore… Yuppi!!!! But well its not much money… Sunday went and drop some stuff at Vanessa’s hse, went 2 temple and pay respect then left 2 MV with my dear Jiok… so many funny things happen in MV but its not 2 b revealed because I’ll get killed if I do so HERE… we watch X-men and the movie was quite nice… was suppose 2 help him with his French Assignment but we couldn’t finish because he ran out of idea what to write for his essay which he was suppose 2 do at home and didn’t do…so I couldn’t help him translate it into French… went to grandpa’s hse for dinner…
Yesterday which was Wednesday I took off to help dear finish his French assignment… cos I was working nite shift… I slept at 3am because I was watching this show and got so addicted to it and wanted to finish the whole series… OMG I’m just like a driver yesterday… woke up at 9.30pm and went to MV to pick up Muffins from my dad’s shop… send it all the way 2 the supplier in Kepong to exchange the spoilt muffins… after that pick up Kang n went ALL the WAY back 2 MV to send the new muffins… since I was in MV d so went 2 carefour to buy some stuff and also buy lunch… be4 I left MV I bought the best egg tart from jusco and sent it to Vanessa at her office… den I drove all the way to Taylor’s to pick dear and came back home… arrive home at 2.15pm.. the whole morning is just driving driving n still driving… drove almost 90km in just 5h… came home had lunch den help dear do his assignment… he cleverly haven finish writing it in English so I left him doing n I took a nap… eventually I failed 2 take nap cos the light is on for him n I cant sleep with the lights on… we finally completed his assignment at 6pm… Drove dear 2 LRT station cos I also gotta pick up my pet sis from LRT station… reach home at 7something… was having slight headache so went to bed at 9pm after dinner…
OMG… I had the worst stomach ache ever!!!!!!!!!!! I suddenly woke up from sleep cos of the pain… it was so pain that I even cried… I have no idea what caused the pain… went to toilet every time the pain strikes but yet nothing came out… its like a huge needle poking into ur stomach… after awhile I couldn’t tahan much longer so I went downstairs to drink a cup of warm water… it definitely helped me fell better… dear called we were talking lor… felt so much better after drinking the warm water n finally I manage to get back 2 sleep till this morning…
I woke up dis morning at 9.30am by Vanessa’s sms n there were so many other messages… still had a slight stomach ache but to compare with yesterdays the pain is nothing… woke up and started calling the cfc committee that haven confirm their attendance with me for our reunion gathering this sat… Went for breakfast with Yang n Kang at 11.30am… came back and here I am blogging… its 2pm now and I’m so lazy to go to work at 4pm… tomorrow will b my last day of work… cant wait to stop working but yet I’ll miss working…
No comments:
Post a Comment