Thursday, May 31, 2007

FRIM Trekking

I went for jungle trekking with Ms Song and 7other course mates (Kristy, Joji, Ronald, Hao wei, Zhao Long, Ryan and CY)… we went to FRIM for the canopy walk… the walk wasn’t really tough but it was a bit the tiring + we went the wrong way so we had to walk all the way back… Even thou it was tiring, I had a wonderful time with great friends… this will b our last trekking be4 Ms Song goes back to Canada for good on the 9/6/07…

After the walk, we went for lunch in USJ, Taipan… we had Vietnamese food for lunch… if I’m not mistaken the restaurant is called Vietnam Kitchen… the food there was seriously delicious… we didn’t order anything but Ms Song did all the orderings for us… I just love the food its so yummylicious… I’ll bring my mom there for a meal some time in the month of June.. mayb will bring her der on her b’day….v

Just some pics to show…

our group PIC

TOO bad i wasnt allowed to jump

A really sweet and caring friend

BUT sometimes she is just .............

I definitely had a GREAT day!!!

No comments: