Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Belated B'day wish for my dearest little sister Shi Yin

First and foremost

I want to apologize to my dear

For not wishing you on Your b’day

I’m so SORRY

Happy 19th Birthday

Wishing you best of luck

May you have a good year

and you have all the blessings from me

Throughout this 7 years that I’ve know you

You have never failed to bring joy and laughter into my life

You were able to make me smile even when I am at the worst mood ever

Thank you for being there for me

Always remember

I’m always here for you

Like how u used to call me in the middle of the night

To seek a place for comfort and a listener

I’m here for you

My dear was making noise complaining she didn’t have any birthday cake so I bought her CAKES… this silly gal was so happy even it was a day late…

We had her belated birthday lunch yesterday in Fish & Co... the food der was nice and the price is not too costly either... it was a nice day spent with my lil sister...

Jie Jie will always love you

MUAXXXX

No comments: