Its the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PD HERE I COME...........................
My week in college went on quite well....... didn't really have alot of assignment this week but i'm having loads of assignment for next week and its the MID TERM BREAK........ how can the lecturer's b so mean... its holiday but they are giving us loads of assignment that due right after the holidays........ EVIL Lecturers............ OH.... my LAPTOP is here... yuppi... my new baby!!!!!
Yesterday was i LONG day... went to college like usual... and we meet our teacher advisor's 2 get our papers... after class JOshua, Melissa n I went for Wall Climbing in Summit... was okay oni ler... it wasnt as good as the 1 in One Utama.. I would say the 1 in OneUtama is WAY BETTER... MAKES PEOPLE FEEL WAY MORE SAFER... left Summit at 6.45pm n rushed 2 temple for the Bodhi Puja... thanks Belle for bringing dinner for me.... yum~yum~ reach home at almost 9pm.. took my bath den started doing my Assignment... I dunno wats wrong wit the lecturer... she gaf us the assignment yest n expect us 2 hand it up 2day and its a group work!!! My group mate Abby n I did our work till 2am.... i was like an idiot using a laptop, my old computer ans 2printers just 2 do the blardy POSTER for IB.... 2day in class she have the guts to say u can hand in on the monday after holiday if u cant finish by end of the period... we were like WTF man.... but well atleast we finish ours so we dun hafta worry about it over the holidays... I already have enough assignment for the Holiday........
2molo is the beginning of my 1week Holiday... Yuppi n i'm going to PD for the weekend wit the Youth Group... hope it'll be super fun... SUPER FUN not FUN....hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment