Thursday, August 31, 2006

After a week of holidays and 3days of class its Holiday again... Its MERDEKA.... i'm at home not relaxing but burried in my work rushing n finishing my 3 assignment that is due tomorrow... I've TWO Math assignment which is group work and ONE individual assignment... I have to also re-write my essay and hand it in tomorrow…

College was stressful yesterday… 1st period of the day I had IB quiz, den 2nd period for MATH the work is so messy and my group mates are killing me… stressnya n it’s the assignment I gotta hand in TOMORROW… after class I came home… left hse around 5.20 to pick Vanessa from her college den we headed to Cineleisure to get the movie tickets and den we had a walk at the Curve since there is still time… we watched “Lake House” it was really a very romantic movie… it was really nice and I really loved it…I fell in love with the lake house on first sight… I had a great and fun time with My best Jimui…thanks dear for asking me along for the movie…

As for now… I gotta go back 2 finish up my assignments….

No comments: