Thursday, December 23, 2004
ABBA Cadabra
Wednesday…was kind a fun day 2 me.. woke up 8somethin in the morning n went breakfast wif dad n bro… in the afternoon went 2 mid valley wif mom n bro.. dad couldn’t find parking so he went 2 KL 2 do some stuff…I teman mom go find shoe… haha the usual me choose the shoe I liked the most 4 mom 2 try.. hehe cos our leg same size ma so she buy d I can wear loo.. got her a pair of NIKE shoe.. afterdat we went 2 carefour 2 get some stuff.. my parents will b leaving 2 Burma 2molo so but some food 4 us in the hse… meet Dickson there so chatted wif him 4 a while ler… actually he is a very nice guy ler… just dat some times the way he talks n the words he use really pissed u off.. afterdat dad came n pick us from midvalley den we came home…
I’m having a dinner dat nite.. ABBA Cadabra show in Shangri-La… big bro wasn’t around so we haf 2 extra tickets… those who agree 2 go last minute got things 2 do so cant go.. its was around 4somethin dat time… so mom ask me 2 ask my frens 2 go… aiks.. I called Yt but she cant go.. so sad.. den I called thian but she also cant go.. Jamie is in Beijing.. the twins in Sabah.. the next fella dat gone through muh mind was JH.. I faster called him n WooHooo he can go but he was in Piramid dat time… so he rushed home ler cos dat time also 5pm d.. den I thought of Mel n I called her.. surprisingly she can go.. so the 2 ticket has its owner d.. Mom dad n 2 bro went 4 the dinner 1st.. I waited 4 JH 2 come n fetch me.. den we went n pick Mel up den we headed 2 KL.. so cham la me dad gaf wrong direction so I gaf wrong turning 2 JH.. n I ended up kena zat like crazy by them…
Reach Shangri-La around 7.45.. wasn’t late though.. haha its not started yet… we sat down den the food was served… so nice come d den got food 2 eat… it was fun spending time wif JH n Mel la.. dam funny we 3.. keep on chit chatting n laugh oni.. me so kesian keep on let them bully oni.. 1 is my ah gor, 1 is my ah jie… haih……. We went 2 visit Yt’s parents also.. they sat not very far away from our table.. after the dinner JH fetch Mel home den fetch me home.. be4 fetching me home we detour 2 thians hse.. haha stoped outside her hse 4 awhile den ciaoz d.. reached home around 12.15am.. bath den on9 awhile den went 2 sleep d.. I was so tired… dats about my day on wed loo…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment