Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its time for Birthday shout outs for September Babies.. My favourite MONTH of the year...

Happy Birthday Simran

I hope u enjoyed ur birthday

Enjoyed the lil surprise we had for you

u're such a great and helpful friend

Life will be dull without u around

not to forget, u have the most expensive asset of all

You have such a beautiful _ _ _

I'll just let people fill up the blanks themselves..

love you babe

Happy Birthday Sze Huey

My cute cute senior

Never have I meet a person who is able to guess ur age correctly at the 1st guess..

You are a great friend.. my kalyana mitra

a person who grow with me, work with me

Thank you for all the patience with me thru the years

I truly hope u had a wonderful and memorable birthday

take good care my dear

muaxx

Happy Birthday Jia Yen

To my dear sweetheart

who is always there to pamper me like a kid

thank you for putting up with me nonsense

I haven seen u in a long time

hope everything is going on well for u

work is good and u are happy =>

love ya gal.. muaxx

Happy Birthday Yixiong aka Aba

Happy birthday to my Aba...

HOpe u had a good birthday in Russia

Glad u never forget me, ur Lai lui

make sure u got get me souvenir when u go around the world..

keep me posted with ur holidays ya

Take care my future personal doctor

Muaxx Muaxx

Happy Birthday Vincent Oh aka Boss

This person has been my boss for many years

A great motivator, a great listener

Always has his way to make u work for him

Very caring and loving person

But always bully me!!!!

We are all waiting for ur moment..

09-09-09 is the day

hope u have enjoyed ur birthday

No comments: