Saturday, July 19, 2008

The 1st week of Uni has just ended… Time really passes very very fast… So fast that we are entering week 2 already… I’ve just entered the 1st semester of my 2nd year in Uni… I know… I know…compared with those of my age, I am very slow already… Especially those in business course, they are already in their final semester… I even have friends who already got their degree, graduated and started working…

A start of a new semester, I shall ensure I put in more effort this semester… I have a target to achieve and I shall not fail myself AGAIN… Even though I passed all my papers last semester but the result was indeed quite disappointing… Never have I expected it to be WORST than my 1st semester… And because of the bad result, my dream was destroyed… To others, this dream might be a small thing and it doesn’t matter that much but to me, It matters… It has been my dream since I was young... This is the only way I can fulfill the dream because I know this is the only way I can afford it… I will ensure I put extra effort and not to disappoint myself again… If I have achieved the desired result before, it proves that it is possible... So there is no reason for me to tell myself, I cannot because I CAN… I CAN!!!

This semester, I will be taking subjects for my major already... Two subjects for International Business and another two subjects for Marketing... Cross fingers that this is going to be a smoother semester… The subjects are:-

Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange

International Financial Management

Integrated Marketing Communication

Marketing Research Methods

No comments: