Today is just not day............not my day... not Wai Chien's day... Not Kim Han's day either(cos he will be emoing with me more after he reads this post but sorry I just need a place to blast)...
Biz law tutorial was okay... lucky Christina didn't discuss about implied terms because i Didn't study and do my tutorial on Implied term, TPA and FTA.... hehe.. I tried doing yesterday but i can't understand and was dead tired already... After Biz Law, went to Musa with Wai Chien, Tee Yew, and Simran to see Kim Han there foosing... when he saw us walking in, he pause and said " i dunno where is my wallet.. either in the car or drop on the way walking in".. Wai Chien and my immediate reaction was to ask him to find it immediately... we know how troublesome it is when a wallet get lost and the hassles that you have to go thru... So we were pestering him to stop foosing and go find his wallet but he keeps saying nvm later...I got pist off and ask him not to be so irresponsible... Wai Chien took away the foosball from the table to make him go.. But end up he Emo with us and said in a very mm song tone " I said its in the car"... I was just so speechless... If he would to tell us at the very beginning "his wallet is int he car" and not " i dunno where is my wallet.. either in the car or drop on the way walking in", we wouldn't be pestering him at all and let him foos... We were worry and concern about it.. and what we got back was he being irritated by us and saying we scolded him....Sorry if I irritated you because i was just concern and didn't expect it will turn out this way...
After Psychology lecture, Tee Yew suggested to go eat in Medan so we all (me, Wai Chien, Tee Yew, Chee Chan) tried calling Kim Han but he didn't pick up all our calls.. i thought he didnt hear the phone or something la...So happen that Simran told me he might be in the library so I went to find for him in the library.. 1. I found him and He was doing is consumer behavior quiz... at that moment when i saw.. I was speechless again... Yesterday he called me and we agreed to do the quiz together with Azrul at 3pm... and now he is doing his quiz with Azrul... I really do not mind if he wants to do earlier with Azrul and I can do it myself BUT at least take the initiative to just inform me???? you asked to do together and now what??? 2. His phone was placed right in front of him and he rejected everyone's call... I understand he is doing his quiz and there is a time limit to finish up the quiz... but it doesn't take you more then 30seconds to pick up the call and tell us u are doing ur on9 quiz..we will stop calling u.. we were just worried wandering where u are cos u NEVER not pick up our calls.. it is not like we will bugg u on the phone for the next 5mins after we know u r doing ur quiz...
Tee Yew, Wai Chien, Chee Chan and I went for lunch in Medan... Normally we will walk to Medan no matter how hot the sun is but today we took the car instead cos it was still drizzling and we didn't wanna fall sick.. .. Food in Medan is way cheaper then in Uni... especially for TeeYew cos he eats a lot... and it taste better also... Perhaps its because we are so sick of the food in Uni (after a sem eating there)... I suppose we will get so sick of the food in Medan also after a period of time eating there day after day...
After lunch, Wai Chien, Tee Yew, Michelle all went to class so I went to study my consumer behavior in the Library... waited for Kim Han to call to do my quiz with me at 3pm... he didn't so I sms him at 3.10pm to ask if he is going to do my quiz with me.. if not I will do it myself.. he instantly replied asking where i was so i told him and expected him to arrive in the next 10min... i waited for 20mins and i was beginning to fell irritated from waiting and so again sms him asking again if he is coming.. he replied yes and arrive 5-10min later... I don't mind waiting but then can he at least inform me saying he will come in awhile or something... so i know i need to wait awhile and not wait and wait Blindly... I can't start my quiz because there is 20MCQ and once u go to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous question... He still look very emo when he came.. we answered my quiz and i tried talking to him.. I ask him what is he going to do after this and if he is going home and i got a sacarstic answer.. " if not go home what can I do"... got no more mood to continue conversation with him and then he also left to Musa to foos....
Left Uni at 4something after Wai Chien's class... went to Musa to bid goodbye to the rest... Wai chien drove till the traffic light be4 reaching LDP... at the traffic light, she turn wanted to take something from the back seat so i moved my hand in order to give her space but i accidentally elbow her left eye and her contact lens fell out.. i'm sure it was very pain and I felt so bad... I'm so sorry dear... I then took over the driving and we both were very silent throughout the entire journey...
I am very disappointed actually... I do not know what to say, what to do or whatsoever... Everything just seems blank at the moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment