Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm gonna be so busy for the rest of this week as well as for the whole of next week.....

Last saturday was SO MUCH of driving... 150km in a day!!!! wat a crazy day!!!! fetch bro 2 school in the morning, thenwent to college to do my assignment, then went lunch with mom n kang, then went to work, then fetch kang from football in the evening, went temple for pot luck at nite, AND then lastly went to fetch Yang from Bukit Jalil (he went to watch good charlotte with his fren) at 12am!!!! guess what!!! i have no idea how to get to the stadium and i went ALONE only with the MAP my dear thian drew 4 me... lucky i didnt get lost if not means...................

today is definately a crazy day!!!!! I am so GLAD, Happy, Relieve, Excited, name all the happy emotion n expression... I AM DONE WITH MY OB ISU!!!! DONE * except the self assesment report to be handed in on monday* so happy!!!! i'm done with the ASSIGNMENT that i put MOST efford in!!!! working was really "gila".... i had to move 60BOXES and 28 HUGE bags from the door of the apartment inside and arrange them... I cannot believe myself that i IDD those ALL ALONE!!!!! i'm ao freaking tired now!!!!!

TIme to go oink oink d!!!

No comments: