Friday, February 02, 2007

Van is leaving in 8hours…*tick tock tick tock n the clock is ticking*

My Thursday morning was spent in Vanessa’s hse setting up some programs for her lappy… I was glad that atleast we still manage 2 spent some time 2gether despite the busy schedule she has…

I went down town dis morning to settle some stuff in the Indonesia embassy… gosh… I nv wanna go back der… its so horrible…So namy people…. Left at 10something to LowYat to get some com stuff and took a train down 2 Briekfields… I’ve no car for the morning so I had to take TAXI, n trains around… I walked from KL Central to Van’s hse… the walk wasn’t long but the sun was terribly HOT… nearly melted and I am so dark now… left her stuff n off I went again to take a taxi home…

It took so much of courage n effort to walk away from her hse… it is worst because I am walking away n not driving away…the walk gave me more time to think about a lot of things… she wil leaving 2nite and there is no more 2molo that I’ll see her until she comes back… There is so much that I want to say but I dunno how 2 express them out…

Dear Vanessa, pls promise me that u’ll take good care of urself when u r in NZ… dun skip meals and stay the same… study hard but dun over stressed urself… u are very capable, smart n intelligent… use all this values wisely… Never hesitate to call me whenever u need some1… I am always here 4 us like how u were der 4 me when I was away… I’ll miss u dearly… muaxxx….

remember u always have me around... no matter how far apart we are, things will nv change between us... this mutual friendship that we have is indescribable by words... love ya dear.. Best Ji MUI forever...

No comments: