Back to college after a weeks break… there is so many assignments due round the corner… but the shittiest part is that I AM SICK now when there is so many assignments to be done…tissue is my BEST friend and its some1 that I couldn’t live without…
Yesterday was Halloween… we were suppose2 dress in Halloween costumes to come 4 class and eventually 99.99% of the students ignore the announcement as it was posted up late… BUT people don’t dress in Halloween costumes but they brought scary mask 2 scare people… my friends and I was sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunch… suddenly a guy with a gorilla mask was standing right behind my friend that was sitting opposite me… I wanted 2 warn her but I was too late… the guy tapped on the shoulder, she turn n look… den…………. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh… she shouted so loud… all the people in the cafeteria turn and look at our table.. gosh it was so hilarious… we couldn’t stop laughing at her… we laughed so long till all of us were having stomach cramp… even she herself couldn’t believe wat just happen n she was laughing 2gather wit us…
I was practically stoning away at nite… my mind was blank and mukus was flowing out of my nose like river… I couldn’t do anything and I can’t sleep as well… having flu n nose block at the same time was killing me…
I’m feeling much better now but I am feeling very very tired… I’m sitting in the com lab now waiting for my next class….. I feel like just skipping my class and go home SLEEP…. Dam it… I can’t… because if I skip any more classes I’ll b getting my yellow card…
No comments:
Post a Comment