Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY DEEPAVALI

Woke up by mom at 7am to help her carry her stuff onto the car as she is leaving to Ipoh with Yang… Gosh… can’t she just ask Yang to carry the stuff y wake me up… so after I carry everything onto the car I went back 2 sleep till 11am when mom called back… I got up wash up den went n help her send letter in the post office and den went to work in 1utama…

Had some interviews and a new worker came in for trial today… the shop was quite busy today… but I did enjoy myself there… because there was a lot of customers so we tend to do lil mistakes unintentionally and its always very hilarious… left work at 5.30pm, rush home bath and off I went to temple to pick up Vanessa, Szehuey, Kim and MingHuiy… sorry dears I know I am LATE… den we headed down to Geetha’s hse for dinner… she invited her over for her mini Deepavali open hse

Ming Huiy and I cant remember the way to Geetha’s hse so JiokLi was on the phone leading the way… hehe… lucky we didn’t get lost… Sze Huey was so cute… she was holding the cookie container and ask

Sze Huey : Can I Eat this

Jiok LI : No, its only for u to see

Geetha walks over

Geetha : yes, its only for u to see

Sze huey : oh okay

Geetha : OKAy.. pls eat okay.. its for u to eat if not why would I put it here…

The rest couldn’t stop laughing

Sze huey’s expression was the best… her forever innocent looks really can make us laugh SOOO much… the dinner was great… I would say Geetha is a very good cook… she cooked yummy yummy curry chicken and curry mutton…two thumbs up for her… After dinner we had a surprise Super Belated b’day cake 4 Sze huey and Vincent… they both were so shock cos it was really very belated…. The cake was nice… cheese cake… after the cake we were soooOOoooo full… we went to Pasar Malam for a walk and we saw this super cute slipper… so Vanessa, minghuiy and I bought slippers… and we also secretly bought biscuits for Vanessa…

we left pasar malam n it’s the sending people home task.. 1st we drop Sze huey at the buss stop around Mid Valley, den fetch minghuiy home and lastly dropping Vanessa off in Paramount Garden where her family was having dinner… on the way back, vanessa was telling us super funny jokes and we laughed so much… reach home at 10.30pm…

I had a great, fun and wonderful day… its been ages since I last see minghuiy… and its also been ages since we last have a mini gathering like dis… if I’m not mistaken its in May when we celebrated Ming Huiy n Geetha’s b’day in the Chili’s in Bangsar…

No comments: