Saturday, July 22, 2006

This is the end of my 2nd week in college… dis week was busier then last week… had more work to do… This two weeks I’ll have 2 drive my ‘beautiful white starlet’ to college cos the Vios is still in the workshop… haha… if u are studying in sunway college u can just stand at the 1st floor n look down 2ward the car park… u’ll easily spot my car cos it’s the “MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR” there… haha… I’m seriously not joking about it… I tried it on my friend already…

Thursday was the worst day of the week… I slept at 2.30am because I had to finish my IB assignment… the worst part was we cant find any info about the assignment from the net… and we are suppose 2 do research on the topic.. gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Me n my classmates was cursing the lect 4 it!!!! We’ll make sure she gives us info about the topic when she returns our assignment… at least 2 prove 2 us the info can b found on the net… if not we’ll sure just bang her 4 it!!!! Sleeping at 2.30am, woking up in the morning n read a totally heart breaking sms, then went for class 2 have a surprise quiz was totally a disaster… and the best part was a lot of us in the class didn’t print the research we did in the com lab yesterday n the quiz was totally about that topic!!!!!! It’s just like having a late nite the day be4, having a bad start of a day n then had 2 sit 4 a quiz that I have no answers, then after class had 2 send my car 2 the workshop cos of the door problem… my days haven been good since the accident… always also…………………………. Because of all this shits I had gone through, I went 2 temple on thurs wit my mom … went 4 the bodhi puja for Chief Rev… felt better after going 2 temple… hehe that wat I always do…. When I feel really horrible I’ll just go temple awhile then I’ll b much better… dun ask me y but it just happen!!!

Yesterday was Yang’s b’day!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO… yesterday dad came back from sabah too…. After picking dad up from KL central at 4soething I suddenly had the craving for Durian… I told dad n he said he too wanted 2 eat durian so we drove 2 SS2 for durian… Yummy!!! Bought some back for my bro’s as well… at nite after every1 came home from all activities at 10.30pm, we took out the yang’s b’day cake… dad wasn’t here on his b’day, dad wasn’t around 4 mom’s b’day either… so Yang is so lucky 2 haf daddy back 2 celebrate his b’day!!!

Today I went for buffet lunch in Holiday Villa wit my ex tuition teacher n tuition frenz… it was so fun n so much laughter… wey yiing was being so bad 2 Yun wei... all because yun wei was late and make her late as well… it was so funny sitting in wey yiing’s car… she was so impatien when she was driving n it was really very funny… it was a great lunch… we ate so much, talked so much and LAUGHED the most!!!! We were there from 12.30pm-3.30pm… wey yiing then fetch all of us home after the lunch… Really thank teacher 4 spending us… it costed her RM300… well it was her promise 2 spend it since 2years ago… n finally 2day her promised is fulfill!!! Muahahaha… came home n I went straight to sleep… dunno y but I’m dam tired… at nite we had dinner in Kim Gary as the belated celebration for Yang’s b’day… was so full… then we went 2 buy Kang’s football boots… and I bought a pair of new shoe… hehe there goes my RM150… I’m gonna b eating bread 4 the rest of the month!!!!

I really dunno if things is going on well… its okay when we sms but when we talk on the phone there is always awkward moment where we both just kept quiet… he just called just now n it was so awkward cos half of the time we just kept quiet…

No comments: