Sunday, May 21, 2006

Trial Camp

Yesterday was CFC trial camp… I expected very bad response from the Committee n it turns out just the way I thought… there it was just the 3 programmers Geetha, Vincent n I, Miss Chairperson Vanessa n her vice Sze Huey, Jiok Li, and 3Faci’s Xuan Shan Cheah Fong and another guy which I cannot remember his name..

SO my day started off by arriving in temple at 8.30am sharp like I was told but the 2other person were LATE… VANESSA N GEETHA was BOTH late… I felt a bit pissed off but well its just usual 4 people 2 b late... sometimes me myself also will be late its no big deal la… so when Geetha arrive we went up 2 the cupboard to see what we have in the cupboard and to see what we need 2 buy for the camp.. Trial camp officially started at 9.30am… we tried most of the game n it was hell fun but also a bit embarrassing… there were people around looking at us like we r so big yet playing like a child… we also ask some of the kids that were around 2 join us... since it’s a camp 4 the kids so it will better if we have kids to try the games out… We finish the trial camp at around 10.30am… clean the place packed and then we all went to the Chinese shop for branch… Jia Yen came to pass money to us so she joined us for branch as well…

After food all of us except JiaYen headed down 2 KL in 2 cars... The entire male’s r in Vincent’s car and the female’s r in my car… we 1st went to Mydin and parked in the underground car park… went to shop for camp stuff in Mydin… the guys r like just so ‘extra’ there… actually we just need 2 shop for some stuff but I have no idea y every1 went 2gather… after finish shopping in Mydin the guys left and us girl walk 2 Central market to make souvenirs for all the CFC camp committee’s… fun will b the only word I can use 2 describe my feelings… Had the best air mata kuching drink on the way back to collect the car… something funny happen while we were drinking our drink… there was this lady who wanted her friend 2 take a pic of her in front of the air mata kuching stall and at that time Sze Huey just move from where she was standing and ended standing right in the middle of the photographer and the lady… she didn’t realize she was blocking people like for few mins till we told her… she was so paiseh man... we really couldn’t stop laughing…After the drink we went to collect the car and off we headed down to PJ old town to buy the goodies for the kids… U will not want to know how much we bought… Just imagine the boot of my Vios is full with the junk foods… went back to Vanessa’s hse after all the shopping’s we did… arrive back at her hse and it was almost 4.30pm… Geetha, Sze huey and Vanessa was unpacking and re-packing the stuff while I was in Vanessa’s room installing some stuff into her laptop for her… left her hse at 5.45pm and headed to work in 1utama…

I finish worked at 8pm, went home den left for dinner with my parents and kang… Dinner was delicious but THEY TOOK LIKE 4VER TO SERVE OUR FOOD!!!!! They mess up our order and we had 2 wait for like 45mins be4 our food arrive… if I didn’t remind them I think our food will never come… reach home at 10 something I was way tired… had a lil chat with Vanessa on the phone then was doing CFC’s stuff… My day ended a bit sadly… I don’t call it argument nor fight but just the end of our conversation was not something me or him wanted but hell it happened…

Woke up at 7.45am this morning… Mom n dad has already left 2 KLIA for their China trip when I woke up… they will only be back on the 30/5… so it will b a parent free week for the next whole week… but hell my 2 bro’s r having their mid term exams next week n I have 2 make sure that they study for exam… Reach temple and I was at the CFC booth… went up to classes 2 give out the CFC confirmation letter to the kids then help Crystal teach choir because my dear Jia Yen couldn’t come early… at 11am went for another round going to classes to give out CFC confirmation letters with Sze Huey… after that I was at the CFC booth… Jia yen finally came at 11.45am… me, van, jiok, jiayen n sze huey went for our branch in Grace at 12.15pm…

Left temple at 1.15pm with Jiayen… I became her so calledpersonal driver cum secretary cum personal assistant for the day… so drove her car n went to Happy Restaurant to order food for CFC… after that we went 2 pump petrol then down to Mid Valley for awhile… went to visit my friend whom is working in Carefour… spent some time chatting with her then Jia yen n I left… Jalan awhile then went to my dad’s shop 4 a drink as Jia Yen was tired… went back 2 carefour 2 buy some stuff den we headed back 2 temple 2 take my car… we left temple at 4pm.. Jia Yen went 2 fetch Ah Yong and I went down 2 1utama to collect my money from Vivian… by the time I reach home its already 5.30pm... got nothing to do so I came on9 to blog… leaving to Grandpa’s hse 4 dinner in awhile…

Saturday was really fun and memorable… we had great laughs and funny memories… will always treasure the time I spent with this crazy bunch of people… they r the people who always lighten up my life…

No comments: